Back at it with the video-editing!
Mario Chris just listed 10 books that have significantly influenced him as part of a nomination - thanks for nominating me to continue this along Mario. Here’s my 10 (fav quotes added by me):
1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower - (high school freshman) thanks for opening my mind towards individuals of different sexual preferences
2. Looking for Alaska - (high school junior) thanks for making me feel not so alone
3. Paper Towns - (college freshman) thanks for letting me see how we are connected
4. Grendel (novel) - (high school senior) thanks for showing me a different perspective on the “bad guys”
5. Entering Space: Becoming a Spacefaring Civilization - (college sophomore) thanks for opening my mind on human exploration and purpose
6. 13 Reasons Why - (high school junior) thanks for helping me understand depression
7. To Kill a Mockingbird - (high school freshman) thanks for illustrating innocence, racism, and acceptance
8. Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr/Inheritance - (middle school) thanks for inspiring my imagination
9. The Hardy Boys (throwback!) - (elementary school) thanks for getting me to love reading
10. Captain Underpants - (elementary school) thanks for keeping the child alive in me for so long.
These books have helped me open my mind, expand my creativity, and see the world in a different light from the time I was a young grade schooler to now as a college sophomore.
I don’t understand american school years what the fuck is a freshman or a sophomore why do you have these words instead of the numbers
what why would you use numbers
so IT FUCKING MAKES SENSE WHAT THE HELL IS A SOFT MOORE OR A FRESH MAN WHY ARE THE MEN FRESH
America makes no sense, as usual.
bless the person that actually made the chart
laughter from France
France what the fuck
Sorry I love u girl but this is too funny